Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy MINOX-ve Professional Hair Loss products from?
Visit our dedicated page on this topic here.
- What's the clinical brand name version of this product as used by expert hair and scalp specialist clinics around the world?
We are unable to reveal this as it would be in breech of our agreement with the product manufacturer.
- Is there a manufacturer's safety data sheet for MINOX-ve?
Yes. You can download it here...
- Can I use MINOX-ve maximum strength scalp solution for beard growth?
Not recommended due to the presence of the strong vasodilator which can cause temporary reddening of the skin.
- Does the product contain minoxidil?
All our products are minoxidil free hence the negative part of the brand name MINOX-ve.
Using MINOX-ve to reduce hair loss and promote fresh growth of healthiest possible hair means that you'll be using a maximum strength clinically used hair loss treatment system whilst avoiding the most common side-effects of using the drug minoxidil.
- Are your products are cruelty free? Do you test on animals directly or indirectly (by allowing third parties to test your products on animals)?
Manufacturer's reply: - 'None of our products are tested on animals now because the individual ingredients have been on the market for many years [...] but cannot guarantee that animal testing has not been carried out in the past in some areas."